Friday, January 31, 2014

More Like Her, Silver Springs, Seven Wonders

Everything happens for a reason, right?!  I mean that's the bullshit that we tell ourselves because that's what we have been conditioned to think by the people around us.  GOD!  I'm trying to make my own destiny.  I was told yesterday that since I care so much about what others think that I must have no idea what I think.

Oh my.

I am fake.

Do it!

Kill me with a plastic knife, slowly please. Right now.  It's all over.  *drapes arm over forehead in a dramatic fashion*
I don't even get it anymore.  I curse those who fashioned me out of their genes and thought patterns!  CURSE YOU PARENTS! *shakes fists*  I curse them for making me indecisive.  Every time a holiday came upon us and I had to stand, tiny girl with light brown curls and brown puppy dog eyes, in between them and decide whom I wanted to spend time with.  Which you know that was whom I loved more, right?! Yeah, right!  NOT!  (am I even allowed to say NOT anymore, or is the reader saying, "That's so 90's!")

 

Give me my flannel and my Doc Martens I need to brood!

 

Lots of kids go through this and I damn well know the entire world is not living their lives for everyone else and base their entire universe on doing what makes others feel good.  Is it the stuff from my early adult hood?  Things happened.  I made bad choices.  We all do.  But I don't pay child support on mine and I don't have to raise them.  But I do live with those choices every day.  I felt as though I deserved it.  The Fates did that to me to make me slow down.  To make me realize that I was moving to fast.  To keep things from me to punish me.  I only thought of the moment, never the....

I'm tired...I don't wanna do it anymore.  All I know is I know nothing.  That's it.

 

Anywho, so I've written about AHS Coven and there were two songs in the last episode that I just thought were fabulous and I want to share.

First was Silver Springs...
Myrtle 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVsy717Ej7U

And the second was Seven Wonders...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_nqHuFQCRQ

I really like the lyrics to both of these songs.  Ya know, because I am always looking for the words.  I hope they actually link the video instead of just have the link in there.  If they don't, I hope you don't mind leaving the page to go enjoy some beautiful vocals by the amazing Stevie Nicks.  I know I wouldn't.
I found this picture and it cracked me up.  It's a bit of a spoiler but not so bad and I don't think it alone ruins it.  And I have horrible allergies so I take this stuff frequently in Spring and Fall.  And it kills witches.  Go Figure!  HA!
delphine

No comments:

Post a Comment